Monday, November 24, 2008

Propellerheads - Big Dog (1997)





Alex Gifford and Will White also know as the Propellerheads was probably who got me into electronic music. Their album Decksandrumsandrockandroll is just fantastic, everyone should own it. Most people know Propellerheads cause of their track "Spybreak" which was used in The Matrix, but I'm probably their biggest fan ever, so of course I've been digging deeper than that. Actually, I decided to bring a track by Propellerheads, which pretty much doesn't even exist on the internet, and probably isn't known by most people who claim that they've heard stuff by The Props. It's called "Ron's Theory", and it's just super groovy. I only had this track on my Dive EP LP, but luckily I googled down some ancient torrent and got the track down after waiting for an hour with 2-3 kb/s - just so I could share it with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Alright, so Ron's Theory was somehow removed from the ftp. This one is Big Dog, another super rare B side on an old 12'' Take California release.

No comments:

Post a Comment